Pages

Monday 19 June 2023

REALTIME Process Watcher added to Program Window Manager

 In the blog article about Program Window Manager I have described our newest app. Now I have created another professional tool for Program Window Manager - Process Watcher:


This Tool allows you to monitor any program's technical parameters (CPU load, Memory, Threads, IO rates, etc.) in REALTIME by simply CTRL-clicking on its window title bar! Here I tested it with CPUSTRES from Microsoft SYSINTERNALS:


I have plans to add other tools in the future, like a REALTIME Process Network Watcher.

However, I am open to user suggestions. But the most crucial task is writing the documentation for Program Window Manager.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sierpinski Triangle Fractal version 2.0

 This is a substantial update from yesterday's article Creating a Fractal Art Application: Drawing the Sierpinski Triangle . What's ...